JMT — the Jaffe-Mellor-Technique for treating Autoimmune Diseases
What is JMT?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Psoriatic Arthritis?
- Interstitial Cystitis?
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Lupus? Myasthenia Gravis?
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome?
- Multiple Sclerosis?
- Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Lyme Disease? Other Autoimmune Disorders...?
After years of study and clinical research, Jaffe and Mellor have found common factors that existed in all of their patients with arthritis and other autoimmune diseases.
- Presence of microorganisms they term External Pathogenic Factors (EPF).
- Temporarily or chronically stressed immune systems that allowed the EPF to take hold.
- The immune systems' continuous and increasingly severe attacks on all or local areas of the body where the EPF has lodged, eventually destroying healthy tissue.
Jaffe and Mellor then set about isolating what they call the energetic signatures of these EPFs, with the goal to rid the body of the EPFs thus to stop the immune system from attacking both the EPF and surrounding healthy tissue.
These energetic signatures (similar to homeopathy) contain the unique vibration of each EPF, and are contained in water-filled vials. They react in much the same way as electrical energy exists and can be conducted in a container of water.
What happens in a JMT session?
- Select vials containing EPFs or other body substances are placed in the patient's hand.
- A form of kinesiology called Muscle Resistance Testing is used to determine the presence and location of the EPF.
- The practitioner applies pressure on specific acu-points on the back to energetically reprogram the brain and stop the immune system's attacks.
- Specific acu-points are then chosen to cement in this new message through the body via its energetic pathways, using acupressure or acupuncture.
Note: practitioners listed for referral do not include those who trained in the original technique, nor those who do not subscribe for web referrals.